New Title art, Weather Patterns, Dash Grab, and 4 new levels!
This update makes the Title Screen look like a proper Title screen. Weather patterns are happening around New Babel. Four new levels enter the rotation. A new Dash Grab move for you to try out! There is also a ton of behind the scenes ending stuff happening that we are keeping under wraps and not including the details in the changelog for obvious reasons.
We have a pretty clear and concise internal roadmap to 1.0 and plan to release very early 2020.
Additions and Optimizations
- Rain clouds now rotate around the map screen and display rain fall in car screen and the levels they are over. Check out the car with rain below!
- Updated car interior. You can see it in the above rain gif as well.
- New tactical move: Dash Grab. Self explanatory. Can be executed mid dash or by dashing mid grab.
- New Main Screen Title art x2 with a new Title track (still in production) are in game. Make sure you check out both Main Game (shown below) and also the Title Art for endless mode!
- Four new levels: two shit hole slum areas, a more tech savvy shit hole slum area, and a tall shit hole slum area. This New Babel sounds like a nice place to live.
- Stamina damage to enemies from player executing a perfect block now has more effective range, and does slightly more stamina damage than before.
- Made dash more responsive.
- Biofreak Assault's melee move happens at roughly half the speed it used to so it shouldn't be quite so overwhelming.
- Added the build version number to the bottom right of the Title Screen.
- Wall cling vertical speed now slows down based on player speed.
- Lowered minimum velocity required to trigger crouch landing and three point landing, so at higher dexterity you should still get the superhero landing.
- Vertical door interaction fixes to keep the player from being in mid-drop from a jump as they attempt entry.
- Downed enemies shouldn't randomly blink to behind cover when knocked out or dead now.
- Fixed typo in bulldog phone call.
minilaw085.zip 178 MB
Nov 12, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.